2021 AGM Notice of Meeting
MMJ wishes to advise that the 2021 Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held on Friday, 17 December 2021 at 12.00pm (AEDT). Please find attached the Notice of Meeting, Proxy Form and Letter to Shareholders.
In light of the restrictions that have been introduced as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, the AGM will be held as a virtual meeting via MMJ’s share registry, Automic Group’s online platform only.
MMJ is not sending hard copies of the Notice of Meeting (Notice) to Shareholders. To review and download the Notice, please go to mmjgh.com.au/agm
Shareholders will be able to participate in MMJ’s AGM by:
- registering for the AGM at investor.automic.com.au;
- asking questions of the Board and our external auditor:
- before the AGM, by lodging questions online at [email protected]; and/or
- during the AGM via the question and answer function on the AGM online platform; and
- voting on the resolutions to be considered at the AGM by following the instructions in the Notice.
Back to News